Over the years Galil Engineering Group has performed major energy-related projects. The group is a dominant factor in the conversion of industrial facilities to natural gas and was the first in Israel to obtain a permit for gassing-up by the NGA for such a project.
Galil Engineering Group was the first to obtain a permit for gassing-up a small-scale power plant.
Galil Engineering Group is involved in the design and construction in all levels of the natural gas supply chain:
- Transmission and Odorizing Station
- Distribution Networks
- Industrial Natural Gas Projects
- Power Plants Natural Gas Projects
All projects are conducted in accordance with the Natural Gas Law and all relevant laws and standards.
Our design includes :
- Preliminary Design
- Detailed Design
- Design Package approval by Inspection Bodies
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Procurement services
- Construction procedures and qualifications including, ITP, WPS, PQR
- Construction Works
- Gassing-up, Procedures and Training
- Construction Stage Permitting Activities
Information about the project : Capacity 83 MW Siemens Cooperation E.C.M Project Project value $55M. Local Content Design Local Services