The procurement department characterizes by a broad and intensive procurement expertise in various fields, ranging from hi-tech to process industry.
Galil engineering group has long term working relations with various vendors and alternative sources by demand.
Procurement and Logistics include a wide range of activities such as:
- Elaboration of terms and conditions for the project, Contract build up
- Collection of technical material and preparation of bid packages.
- Issue of Requests for Quotation and arrangement of pre- bid meetings.
- Financial and technical Bid Analysis.
- Equipment purchasing, spare parts and components purchasing
- Logistics – import and export, accompanying and monitoring the supply chain from the vendor locating phase through final delivery to client,
- Budgetary inspection through project phases and cash flow monitoring.
- Expediting and shop inspection.
- Transportation, logistics, custom clearance etc.
- Shop tests and acceptance tests.
- Site Storage Management.