Galil Group recognizes Health, Safety and Environmental as amongst the highest corporate priorities, as an integral part of its business performance, and as a key determinant to sustainable development. The HSE Management System is therefore integrated into each business as a prime responsibility and as an essential element of management.
Galil Group during all the project’s activities is committed to:
- Provide a safe working environment for all personnel involved in the project.
- Comply with the requirements of all applicable local Government laws and standards, and Company regulations.
- Prevent any loss of production or damage to equipment or property, third parties included.
- Adopt the necessary measures to prevent and reduce the environmental impacts of all project’s activities.
- Pursue continuous improvement of the HSE management system and HSE performance.
- Perform HSE training programs and promote the awareness of the personnel at every level to work in an HSE responsible manner and to develop their HSE knowledge and skills.
- Assure the co-operation with Public Authorities, customers, suppliers, local communities and other stakeholders on HSE issues.
- Require Subcontractors to manage the HSE issues in an appropriate way, consistently with the requirements of Galil Engineering Group Ltd. and Company HSE management system.
- Promote the purchase and use of materials and equipment with a higher environmental compatibility.
- Periodically conduct audits on the HSE management system and on the legal compliance.
- Apply the principle of pollution prevention on all the activities and services carried out.
- Promote a culture in which all project employees share this commitment.
- Provide energy, resources, product and services consistent with these aims.